Eagle's nest is a large home big enough to comfortably fit up to 12 people. I have Traveled all over the United States and the one most important feature I look for is that the place is clean. You can be sure that this home is crispy clean. We strive hard to maintain it this way so we ask everyone to please help us keep it this way. This is the reason we do not allow smoking anywhere in or near this house. Second big reason we love this house is that inspires our love for nature. It has 6 cleared acres surrounded by a gorgeous flowing spring water creek. Perfect for morning or evening walks. We have also placed a large fire-pit with stumps and a swing chair for gatherings and fun times. We provide plenty of parking space outside for 2 boats and 3 cars. Table rock is about 7 minutes or 6 miles from this property. Its a place everyone visits for all types of hiking and nature browsing activities. We provide with the yearly park pass for Table Rock, Devils Fork and all SC state parks for one car. We probably missed something you wish to have added. Please let us know, we welcome and thank you for your input or feedback.
Please follow the below rules:
1. Place all trash in trash bags and in trash cans and secure lid due to bear activity.
2. Start dishwasher with any dirty dishes.
3. Place used bathroom towels and washcloths in a pile in respective bathrooms, or in the laundry basket in the laundry room. 🧺
4. Move back any furniture that has been moved to its original placement.
5. Set thermostat to 65 degrees in Winter time and 75 degrees in Summertime.
6. Upon exiting home, lock all windows and doors including the front door. Please double check and make sure everything is secured.
7. Make sure you have all your belongings. We are not responsible for any lost and found items. We will try our best to return any item belonging to you that you leave behind but you will have to cover the cost of shipping. We will do our very best to help you but we make no guarantees.
8. Pets are allowed, we provide cots to make them comfortable just make sure you bring their blanket and they'll know where they can lay down. Please let us know that your are bringing your pet/s. There's a $50 pet fee per pet for the entire stay. Home is near hwy therefore be cautious when taking pet outside.
9. Please treat this home like your own. We sincerely appreciate it.
10. No access to basement/downstairs.
11. If grill was used please clean it otherwise there will be a $25 extra cleaning fee.
12. If anything brakes or malfunctions please let us know before we find out. We check everything to provide you with everything in perfect condition.
If the home requires excessive cleaning, you may be charged an additional professional cleaning fee.
We recommend you to buy trip insurance for unknown situations. We cannot predict the weather in the mountains. Trip insurance should cover you for events out of our control as well as reasons you may have for cancelling.
This message is generated for your benefit.
Please travel safely and we hope to see you at the home very soon! Thank you!
Let me know if you have any other questions at all and safe travels! Hope you have a fantastic stay!