Modern Smart Townhouse - Walk Downtown or to the Brewery which is a few blocks away.
New this summer - 4 AC units! Zoned air conditioning so you can stay cooler!
Typically rented to traveling professionals on monthly stays so everything you need is in the house.
This listing is for 28 day or longer stays.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + pet friendly.
Please check out our other fully furnished homes for nightly, weekly & monthly stays! Contact me with what type of home you are looking for and I can send you specific links to view.
We have several fully furnished Smarthomes available - please check out our profile page to view our other listings or message me with what you are looking for, price range (nightly, weekly or monthly) + dates you need housing for and I can send you the properties that best meet your specifications.
Breakfast is included on our nightly stays! But weekly and monthly stays have the best rates. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
*** Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds National Monument - Come experience this home & explore our beautiful area anytime! ****
Smarthouse system is in as well as the Smart Alarm system. Features a super comfy King bed!
This home is just blocks from downtown & super close to walking trails. You can easily walk to the local Brewery + wander back home. You’ll love this location because of the ambiance & amenities, and the fact that several coffee shops are just a few blocks away Plus the Ross Ragland Theater + numerous restaurants. And the Saturday Market is just down the street.
- WIFI and Wired Internet are live & Roku Smart TV is programmed. Bring your Netflix, VUDU and HULU account info or use ours. Cable can be provided on longer term stays. Or better yet - use HULU's Beta TV channels with DVR access. Watch what you want when you want. Great new service!
- 2nd Phase of Smarthome Install is coming - includes remotes for either side of the Master Bed and lamp dimmers in the living room plus dimmers and occupancy sensors in the hallways.
Built in the grand old style - closet lights turn on when you open the doors, picture molding throughout. Interior space is approximately 1550 sq. ft
Walk down to the Saturday Farmer's Market and bring back a gourmet meal to cook in our fully equipped kitchen.
Or just head down to our local Brewery which is only a few blocks away and listen to great musicians and drink fabulous beer! Try the Vanilla Porter on Nitro - my personal favorite.
Great Bakery is also just a few blocks away!
* Lovely Craftsman TownHome - Built in the 1920s.
* Other side is also a vacation home
* Incredibly rare property.
* Huge Pottery Barn Style Entertainment Center just installed with in unit lights paired to the Smarthome system
* Roku SmartTV with Hulu Beta TV Channels
* New Bluetooth Soundbar - be sure to turn this on or the TV won't have any sound
* Wired & Wireless Internet Access Available - Super Fast!
* HDMI cable so you can hook up your laptop & HDMI to Micro USB so you can hookup your smartphone
* Newer Slipcovered Ikea Couch just installed
* Four season eFireplace in the Living room
* Desk with chair
* Plus Computer Armoire
* Built in China Hutch in the dining room
* Keypad installed to control Lutron's RadioRA 2 system
* Fun round table with bench for added seating
Home control system has pico remote to run Welcome or Entertain Scene so you can enter the home with all the lights on.
* Fabulous Kitchen remodel recently completed includes new black and white checker board flooring in the kitchen
* new cabinets for the range & refrigerator area.
* Plus a $1100 Kraus Designer stainless steel farmsink with High End Danze faucet
* complete with High End Honed granite top.
* Plus more self-closing drawers with Blumotion
* open area under the kitchen sink designed for pet feeding station
* and huge Pantry unit.
* Self-Cleaning Range
* Side by Side refrigerator
* Period style Bath has a lot of space
* Jetted Tub installation is planned
* Granite sink chest & high end Pegasus faucet just installed along with 2nd granite top on the built in storage cabinet where the towels are stored
* Motion Sensor in Bathroom so light doesn't get left on
Bedrooms are on the top floor
* Portable AC unit in Hall Upstairs
* Pier One King Bed with matching Qube storage unit and nightstands.
* Fabulous King Memory Foam Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @2K
* Queen Style Sleigh Bed with Qube storage unit and nightstand.
* Fabulous Ikea Queen Mattress with Memory Foam Topper + Bloomingdale bedding - @1K
Tons of character and truly an experience! Outdoor dining just installed with BBQ and major landscape improvements planned if this generates the same income as this home did unfurnished. Previous tenants were doing too much damage so trying a different way.
Townhome is being resided - no work will be done while units are occupied though. I did lose my installer due to COVID but I am working on finding another one. Landscaping is planned for next spring. COVID stopped a lot of projects this year.
We have other fully furnished Smarthomes available not listed yet -
So contact us if you are not finding what you need from our current inventory.
Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home including the iron & ironing board and even down to a hair dryer. We are now allowing nightly & weekly stays but will always welcome longer occupancies.
Refundable Security Deposit is required but only charged if there are damages, excessive cleaning &/ or items missing. Unfortunately - this platform does not allow a different security deposit for nightly stays versus monthly stays (which it should so we have to plan for monthly stays).
We do ask that you tidy up the home at move out and pull off the linens and towels and please put in the hamper.
We do our best to keep our homes spotless and in order to do that - we do ask that you return the home clean and in the same condition received it when you moved in so it is ready for the next guests coming in. We do clean between all guests and deep clean the homes often.
Full access to the whole home. Front patio is fun to watch passerbys. Plenty of space to relax in or take a walk in almost any direction for parks to play with kids/pets. Please be sure to pick up after your pet though. Long term stays are welcome. I ask that you please leave the home as clean as you received the home as I need your help to keep offering my place for nightly stays. Please clean the housewares you used before vacating the home as there is a dishwashers and dishwashing pods under the sink. Thank you!
This home is located in Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States.
A very rare trait of this area & mainly just in this neighborhood is that most of the home's are heated with geothermal hot water heat. Unfortunately the well on this home failed and the estimate was about $35,000 to put in a new well. Totally not feasible. But it is a lovely area to walk thru. Head up the hill about 3 blocks and there are large parks all the way up and down Pacific Terrace.
Close to Downtown and lots of fun - Martini Bar, Creamery (Brew Pub), Irish Pub, and a lot of Restaurants. Plus the Hospital and College are not far away! Close to Klamath Lake, walking trails, Klamath Yacht Club and a Golf Course as well. Ross Ragland Theater is about 10 blocks down the street - catch a play or watch a musical!
The bus stops up about two blocks or you can walk easily downtown and just wander down main street. There are several museums on Main Streets and a few Antique shops as well. Just let me know what you are looking to do and I can help you with your options. If you want to go to Crater Lake - the Crater Lake Trolley is a lot of fun! My guests rave about this option • See Crater Lake in a New Way!•
Downtown is entirely walkable.
Plus the Bus stops up two blocks if you don't want to drive!
Crater Lake is only an hour away and you can rent bikes at Hutch's Downtown (plus even bike racks if you are renting a car)!
Interaction with Guests:
You have full access to the home. If you need more beds - the other side of this Townhouse is also an Airbnb and I have another larger home down the street as well. The interior space of this home is not shared. And usually only one side or the other is rented so super quiet which is why I have this listed as a house. I am only a few blocks away if you need anything. We offer Dark Roast coffee and two types of Tea (usually Earl Grey & a Mint Tea), plus sugar w/honey and individual creamer containers. There are also the basics - Sea Salt & Pepper grinders, Oil spray for cooking and Dishsoap + Lysol for clean ups. Iron, Ironing Board + Hair Dryer if you need them. Plus there are several fabulous cafes a few blocks away! Leap of Taste has Internet and so does the Daily Bagel!