This 1800 square foot farmhouse style home is located on a part of Grand Lake with unbelievable views, and a quiet, comfortable stay right on the water. You'll enjoy the cozy yet roomy open feel for group gatherings, inside and out. The 9 foot dining table plus extra seating gives your large group plenty of space to make many fun mealtime memories.
Outside, and steps away from the dining room is the covered 36' x12' patio with three tables and chairs, a 13 foot sitting bench, a porch swing and hammock. The fire pit is one of our favorite features in full view of the setting sun and the moon rise. If you travel with your dog, they will enjoy some private time in the 30' x 30' fenced in doggy play area. Also the backyard is a perfect venue for small weddings and family reunions because it's mostly level all the way to the boat dock railing.
Grand Lake is known for many fun vacation adventures. Fishing and duck hunting is excellent, and you will appreciate the fish cleaning area set up just for this. If you enjoy participating in water sports you will find the private dock comes in handy. Off-road enthusiasts have plenty of parking for multiple vehicles with toys in tow. Also the Disney Okla. off-road park is just a short drive from us.
Being centrally located makes it nice for those who live in the mid-west. We are 1 hour from Tulsa, 40 minutes from Joplin MO, 3 hours from Kansas City. This rental is also unique as far as its' place on the lake. When coming from I-44 Afton exit, the property is the closest (within 5 miles), and therefore the quickest route to Grand Lake.
It has plenty of parking for your group, accommodating multiple boats and off-road vehicles. If you are traveling with your RV, we have water and electricity access ready for you.
- 3 Bedrooms (all king beds)
- 1 Common area with queen futon (semi-private)
- 1 Twin with trundle
- 4 Rollaway beds
- Farmhouse table for 10, extra seating at coffee bar and sofa bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large covered back porch (36' x 12') with a full view of the lake from sunrise to
- 3 Tables with chairs, porch swing, hammock, 2 bar-height pub tables and a 13'
- Fire pit with seating (stocked with firewood)
- Campground charcoal grill
- Private boat dock, where leaving the boat in the water during your stay is absolutely fine
- Fishing equipment will be provided, including rods and reels
- Covered fish cleaning station
- 30' x 30' enclosed play yard for dogs
- Plenty of parking for large groups, for instance, small weddings and family reunions
- Accommodates several trucks and tournament boats
- Room for all your off-road vehicles and toys
- One RV spot with water and 30 or 50 amp electricity
- Pre-ordered grocery pick-up and delivery available upon request
- Boat launching assistance available upon request