Southern Belle Vacation Rentals in Savannah, GA, and Tybee Island, GA provides first-class amenities including access to our exclusive resort-style heated pool located at 19 Silver Avenue, Tybee Island GA. All of our homes are professionally cleaned after each stay, and disinfected using a quaternary disinfectant throughout the entire property prior to each new arrival.
Give yourself more room and privacy on your next Tybee or Savannah vacation with Tybee vacation rentals by Southern Belle. Located on the small barrier island to the east of Savannah, Tybee vacation homes give you the opportunity to be close to everything, but still far enough out to enjoy a more peaceful stay. Southern Belle offers a superb selection of Tybee Island Georgia vacation rentals with many locations all over the island. Whether you want to be close to the Tybee Lighthouse or next to the main beaches, we have properties to fit your preferences.
One of our Tybee vacation rentals that has a location within walking distance to the Tybee Lighthouse is appropriately dubbed Stay-A-While. This three-bedroom, three-bathroom house is big enough for a maximum of eight guests. It offers amazing ocean views from the private balcony, and you can easily walk to the beach, the lighthouse, many restaurants and Jaycee Park. This property offers two king bedrooms, one queen bedroom and then a queen sleeper sofa in the common space. There's an elevator in the building for convenience as well as parking spaces for two cars. An outdoor shower gives you an easy way to clean up after a day at the beach as well. Inside, you'll find free wireless internet, a fully equipped kitchen, a breakfast bar, dining table, drip coffee maker and more. This house offers everything you need to feel right at home. The main room is expansive with plenty of comfy seating and a flat-screen TV at the center. The dining table is nearby with a great view over the balcony. The kitchen is full-size and offers tons of counter space and modern appliances. One of the bedrooms also looks out over the balcony, and all bedrooms include ceiling fans and flat-screen TVs. This unit also features a washer and dryer to make your longer stays even easier.
Tybee vacation homes are a great choice for a Georgia vacation as they put you within close proximity to many activities. Tybee itself has plenty to do, and you can always branch out and go to Savannah or explore nearby islands. With this property so close to the Tybee Lighthouse, it will probably be first on your list to visit. Don't forget to visit the adjacent museum as well. Not far from the lighthouse is also the North Beach. This is usually a quieter beach compared to the ones to the south. As this beach is located at the mouth of the Savannah River, you can watch ships coming in from the Atlantic. Other great activities on Tybee Island include the following:
- Tybee Marine Science Center
- Dolphin-watching or fishing charters
- Bike and water equipment rentals
- Island boutique shops
- Waterfront restaurants
- Fort Pulaski
When you choose to book Tybee Island Georgia vacation rentals for your Savannah vacation, you can enjoy the peace and solitude of staying on the island while also being only 30 minutes by car from the historic Savannah downtown. Savannah is best explored with a few days to spare as there is a lot to see. However, if you only have one day in Savannah, the following itinerary might help you decide what to do.
- Start by taking a Savannah history tour, which will usually cover one to two hours and give you an overview of the different historic spots and architecture.
- Next, head to Forsyth Park and spend some time walking through the various trails and seeing the iron fountain.
- From there you can head to the picturesque Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, which is the most photographed landmark in Savannah.
- A 10-minute drive by car will take you to the City Market. Here, you'll find live music and plenty of places to eat and shop.
- Head next to River Street at the north end of the Historic District, and you can easily spend a few hours here strolling along the river. If you want to end your day here, a fun idea is to take an evening riverboat cruise that includes dinner.
Staying in Tybee vacation rentals during certain times of the year may give you the opportunity to check out a special event or two. Tybee and Savannah both play host to various celebrations on major holidays as well as other times of the year. See the list below for some fun examples:
• Martin Luther King Parade in January
• Georgia Heritage Society's Colonial Faire and Muster in February
• Savannah Black Heritage Festival in February
• Mardi Gras Tybee in February
• Saint Patrick's Day in Savannah in March
• First Saturday on the River festival from March to December
• Savannah Garden Expo in April
• SCAD Sand Arts Festival on Tybee in May
• Savannah Asian Festival in June
• Fourth of July Fireworks on the Beach in July
• Savannah Jazz Festival in September
• Oktoberfest on the River in October
• Tybee Pirate Fest in October
• St. Paul's Greek Festival in October
• Southern Lights Holiday Celebration in November
• Tybee Island Christmas Parade in December
• City Market New Year's Eve Celebration in December
Book Tybee Island Georgia vacation rentals for your next Tybee or Savannah excursion, and experience the additional privacy and comforts of home that a hotel can't match. Get in touch with Southern Belle today and let us help you find the perfect Tybee vacation homes for your stay.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO NOTE:
Southern Belle Pool
In addition to the on site pool at this property, our guests have access to our beautiful, heated pool that is located on Tybee Island. For our Savannah properties it is a scenic 25-minute drive through Wilmington and Whitemarsh Island, taking you over the Savannah River Delta onto Tybee Island. The Pool is open during the below dates and times.
March 1- Oct 31, Open 7 days a week from 10am-5pm
November 1 - February 28, Open Friday and Saturday from 10am-5pm
Additional Pool Hours available during the off-season are listed below. If these dates fall in the middle of the week, the pool will be open as listed below and every Friday and Saturday.
⁃Day Before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day and the Day after Thanksgiving
⁃Day Before Christmas, Christmas Day and The Day After Christmas
⁃Day Before New Years, New Years Day, and the Day after New Years
⁃Day Before MLK Day, MLK Day and the Day After MLK Day
Guests with Pets
If you would like to bring along your dog(s) during your stay, we do have some pet-friendly properties allowing up to 2 dogs and the total weight cannot exceed 50lbs for a pet fee of $130. This notice is not an indication the home you are currently viewing is pet-friendly.
For our long-term stays, 30 days or more, we require a deposit and our office will reach out to you for details. For 60 days or more long-term stays, we require an additional clean.