-The apartment is about 125 m2.
-Kitchen fully equipped with all modern kitchen amenities and tools.
-The living area comprises a table and chairs for 8, one sofa bed and a Smart TV.
-Three large bedrooms ( one double bed, 2 single beds, 2 single beds)
-Two full bathrooms with bath tub and shower.
-An additional toilet is in the unit apart from the bathrooms.
-Two balconies, one has a table and outdoor furnitures, the other one has a Sukkah
-Laundry room: washing+dryer machines, iron and ironing board
-AC and centralized heater in the entire unit.
-The building is secured with a porter service 24 hours a day.
-Towels and linens are provided.
- Pool towels are not provided
- Access to pool: guests are provided with entrance chips and timetables. Note that there's an option for mixed Swimming in addition to separate hours
The apartment is shabbat friendly:
Entrance is with key / combination
Fridge - light can be disabled with provided tape
Electric hot plate to heat the food on shabbat,
a kettle with shabbat mode
one shabbat lamp
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organising: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner.
Located two minutes walking distance from the famous market "mahane yehuda" with its varieties of restaurants and bars that make one the neighborhoods in Israel more touristy
A few meters from a light train station and six hundred meters from the central bus station from which you can travel all over the country
***IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION***
Important : If your stay starts on Saturday, please contact us first and do not use the instant booking option
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter .
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: £ 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 3PM - 7PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 7pm to 8pm: £25
From 8pm to 10pm: £35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: £45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
▪ Sabbath and Public Holidays:
In Israel, most stores, restaurants, public transportation and offices are closed on the Jewish Sabbath /sha’bat/ and the Jewish Holidays.
When booking a vacation rental property, guests confirm and acknowledge that they know that the host and any co-hosts are offline and unavailable during the Jewish Sabbath and Jewish Holidays.
The Sabbath begins on Friday late afternoon and ends on Saturday night (at varying times). Hosts and co-hosts are available until 14:00 on Fridays and holiday eves.
Instant-Booking reservations starting on the Jewish Sabbath or Jewish Holidays will be considered non-binding. The host retains the right to cancel these reservations
The host and co-hosts reserve the right to cancel any bookings beginning “on or during” the Sabbath and Jewish Holidays if made without pre-approval.
▪ Value Added Tax:
It is important to note that the prices shown on the site are for citizens with a non-Israeli passport and are subject to passport presentation, Israeli citizens have a tax rate of 17 percent
Prices published on Airbnb® do not include VAT (Value Added Tax).
Tourists are exempt from this tax upon providing necessary documentation.
המחיר אינו כולל מע"מ אותו יש לשלם בנפרד לפני קבלת הוראות כניסה〈
VAT is not included in the Airbnb® rental fee in Israel and must be paid by the renter before entering the apartment.
The obligation is on the renter to make arrangements for paying VAT to the Host before arrival. The host reserves the right to cancel any Israeli reservation that does not comply with local tax laws.
Citizens of Israel, whether residents of Israel or other countries are subject to Israeli VAT, in accordance with local tax regulations.
Non-citizens of Israel are exempt from VAT but must provide a copy of their foreign passport and their B2 Entry Visa (given to all non-nationals at the airport upon arrival).
Tourists who do not provide this will be charged the additional VAT.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
La struttura ha rafforzato le misure di pulizia e sicurezza degli ospiti.
Le pulizie sono a cura di un servizio professionale; la struttura è igienizzata con disinfettante; è prevista la disinfezione delle superfici toccate frequentemente; lenzuola e asciugamani vengono lavati a una temperatura minima di 60 ºC.
Per la sicurezza dei viaggiatori, vengono adottate misure di distanziamento sociale.
È disponibile il check-in senza contatti.
Qui trovi anche un estintore antincendio: non dovrai preoccuparti della protezione.
Questa struttura accetta pagamenti tramite carte di credito e carte di debito. Non si accettano contanti.