While the room was clean, there were cigarette burns in my bed sheets, the TV did not work correctly, the tub took 10 minutes to drain from a half inch of water. Which means the tub kept filling up while attempting to shower. The pop in the vending machine expired in 2020. The hallways smelled of cigarette smoke and something else, possibly a pipe or cigar, maybe incense. Only 1 light of the 4 in the bathroom worked. There is only a flimsy chain instead of a deadbolt on the doors. This would never stop anyone from coming in. The continental breakfast consisted of bananas, 5 grapes, dry cereal and expired milk. I felt very unsafe in this motel. I literally slept with a chair and the mini frig pushed against the door. The light at the end of the hallway was also out, right where all the hallway cameras do not pick up and at the back entrance where anyone could go in and out. No coffee makers in the rooms, no microwaves, etc. Cups with the ice bucket were just random plastic cups with no packaging on them. They were also on a dirty and stained tray. The prices were hiked up to $147 per night due to the tulip festival and the races. We met many unhappy people in the lobby.