On the outskirts of Matrei in East Tyrol lies this beautiful and cosily furnished holiday apartment on the 2nd floor of the house and has a nice living room with a sofa bed, TV and adjoining eat-in kitchen with sitting area and dining table. Furthermore, there are two bedrooms, one of them with double bed and shower cabin and washbasin, for the second bedroom with 3 beds a separate bathroom is available. The rooms are furnished with lots of wood in typical Tyrolean style. From the balcony you can enjoy a wonderful view of the East Tyrolean mountains. In summer, the starting point for adventurous hikes, for skiing it is a good 2 km to the valley station of the Großglockner Resort Kals-Matrei.
Expenses related to charging an electric or hybrid car (when possible) are always charged according to use and separately
On the 2nd floor: (Living room(TV(flatscreen, satellite)), Large kitchen(dining table, seating area, electric kettle, toaster, cooker(4 ring stoves), hood, coffee machine, oven, fridge-freezer), bedroom(single bed, double bed, washbasin), Bedroom with bathroom(double bed, TV(satellite), shower, washbasin), bathroom(shower, toilet), Landing, toilet)
ski storage, balcony, heating(central), parking, children's bed, high chair
- 2 weeks before arrival we assess the travel situation. If it appears that in the 2 weeks before arrival new measures will be taken, we will wait for the official announcement. We have chosen for a standard of 2 weeks before arrival, because the situation is very unstable at the moment.
- We will refund your money in the event of a ban on entering the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
- If we are going to rebook your holiday in another period, we will ensure that the amount already paid (in advance) is transferred to the new booking. Possible settlements will also take place immediately.
- If we have to cancel your holiday, you will receive your money back on your account within one week.
So you can book your holiday with us without worries. In case Villa for You can deliver the holiday but you want to cancel, the standard cancellation conditions apply.
- For each every guest, not having a 'Corona passport' (European digital COVID certificate)at the moment this is required to travel to the concerning destination or to stay in the holiday home, is not a valid reason to cancel free of charge.
- Despite the Corona passport, each country remains responsible for setting its own entry requirements and rules, which are not standardised at EU level. This means that in addition to the Corona passport, additional rules may apply to your stay, such as the validity period of your vaccination or the requirement for an additional (booster) vaccination. These extra rules are also not a valid reason for cancelling your stay free of charge.
- Quarantine measures are also not a valid reason to cancel free of charge. Villa for You states (based on the information currently available) that it is possible for everyone to meet the requirements for travelling.
Villa for You is not responsible for unavoidable or extraordinary circumstances before or during your booked holiday period as a result of (adjusted) Corona measures, unless these measures are about a ban on entry in the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
After booking you have the following payment options: bank transfer, Eurocard/ Mastercard, VISA, Sofort uberweisung, IDEAL..